Sunday, June 14, 2009

Hey Long time no see.

Hey!
I've determined that even if its just in my mind, I am going to be tall.

I mean heeeelllllo i'm already 5'3.

Maybe i'll take after my daddys uber tall family instead of my mommas ultra short family.

OMG so i was over deanettes house and we were swimming and i was like dee your pool tastes wierd ( and knowing my freak nature she didnt ask why i tasted her pool in the first place.) so she was like its salt water and i was like holy fat free low trans fat raisen bran muffins are you serious? and she was like yea. so thats it...

You'll notice that when i tell stories i go " and i was like, and she was like, and he was all, and i was all" I tell my stories like those people who tell stories like me :)

You know you love my slowness and challenged nature!

Gueeeeesssss what pete gillie and dad! You have one more person joining the fan club!

Drum roll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


A-L-E-J-A-N-D-R-A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

follow her too!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A salt water pool? Pretty cool!

Lexy said...

i know right?
i didnt even know those existed.

LadyBug5496 said...

why thank you *courtsey*

-l♥v3 LadyBug5496. a.k.a alex or A-L-E-J-A-N-D-R-A.

ps- putting those dashes inbetween letters is annoying

pps- love you lexy!